Monday, July 19, 2010

265!

I did not get to the gym on Friday or Saturday (life is really crazy now) but I tried to eat well and keep moving. Today, I had a refrigerator man, 3 extra children, 1 lost child (yes it was Rachel) in a Lowes. I couldn't take it anymore and went to the YMCA just to weigh in. Was I shocked to see that number! I am 6 pounds from 259! Also, when I was at 18 pounds of loss I was telling people 20 so now I am 21 and feel great about it! Also that means I lost 4 pounds this week! Sorry, I just keep adding exclamation points cause every sentence in this post deserves one! I have so much going on that I am really proud that I am able to keep going. I keep thinking that I can't keep everything up but so far I am. I really like working out at the gym and - dare I say it- walking on the treadmill. Ok, I can't take it- I have to end this on a high note ---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for you!!! Keep it up. I can't wait to see skinny, hot Mama Ruth!

    ReplyDelete