Monday, July 12, 2010

Yes, I peeked!

I did not get to weigh in last Friday so I peeked today. I ate horribly last night. I made funeral potatoes but tried to make them more healthy. I used 98% fat free cream of chicken soup and light sour cream and 1/2 the butter the recipe calls for. Well they tasted great! Too great, I kept eating them. I need to remember that I just have to stay away from some things. It is like people telling me dessert is ok if I just eat one bite -- I can't stop once I start and so I just can't start! My weight was not good but I am not upset, I still lost but only one pound. I figure with traveling and not working out but one time last week, that is ok. I really was worried that I had gained! I plan to hit the gym every day this week so that on Friday I can have some more loss, 2 or 3 pounds would be great. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment