Thursday, October 7, 2010

No Pain No Gain (or In This Case Loss)

Ok, this was great! I have been working at a 3 on the treadmill and last Friday I started ramping it up (no pun intended)by working at an incline of 3. Well today I got wondering what more to do and I found it! I noticed a button on the treadmill that said weight loss. I have been afraid to push in the past but today I through caution to the wind and PUSHED THE BUTTON! There were several options so of course I chose the one that looked the most difficult. You walked at 0 incline for 1 minute then 2 minutes at a 4 then 3 at a six and then 2 at a Nine, then back down in the reverse order. Then one minute at 0 and then 2 at 4 and 2 at 9 and back down then you repeat the whole thing till you are done your workout. I did 30 minutes. Boy was I sweating and at a nine I had to hold on to keep going. It was fun but definately a lot harder than what I have been doing. I can't wait to do it again and see how long it takes to get used to. I really love my time in the gym. My trainer was not available today so I can't wait to see her on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment