Saturday, October 9, 2010

Off Like a Herd Of Turtles

1 pound. That is it. I am bummed out and even when I stepped up my workout it didn't seem to help. I am officially tired. Don't worry I am not giving up but it is hard. I set an original goal of 100 pounds in 6 months. Ok, I know that is not happening but I don't even see half that in 6 months. Everybody says to have manageable goals and that makes sense but I don't see an end in sight. At this rate it could literally be another year before I get to a place where I am just fat. I am getting close to drastic measures.

3 comments:

  1. A pound is still a pound. How many days did you did you step up your workout? Give it a good 2 weeks of stepping it up before you get frustrated. You're doing great! Biggest Loser people work out 8 hours a day 6 days a week to get the results they do, so don't get down when you can only do 1 hour a day and not lose huge amounts. It will come. You should check out the blog http://awaistisaterriblething.blogspot.com/
    and go back through the archives and read her story. It's really inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON"T QUIT!!!!! You're doing great, and have made me think about it. This weekend I did over 13,000 steps doing yard work on Saturday. Forgot to wear it on Sunday. But it is a start ... I'm sore, but feeeling GREAT!!!! Remember how good you feel about yourself after a hard workout. Today I weighed in at 176, and one-forties is my goal. We CAN do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth!!! Don't give up!!! It's taken me 10 months to lose 26 pounds. For me, it was finding REALISTIC LIVEABLE lifestyle...my body has changed, and I feel so much better. I wish it would melt off faster, but I also accept the fact that I didn't put my weight on overnite...and I know I'm not going to lose it overnite. I know I've gained muscle mass and have lost more inches than pounds at times. I feel stronger and healthier...A HEARD OF TURTLES...absolutely...afterall, slow and STEADY wins the race! You're not alone sister!!! Love you! Nancy

    ReplyDelete