Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Moving Forward

I am pretty excited today. I have felt like I was not doing as well as I would like and have been pretty bummed. There is a lot of stress at home and I am not sleeping as well as I should so I felt stuck. However, today I weighed myself to see if I had gained and I have actually lost 3 pounds! I lost the 3 pounds that I gained over christmas and now I am at 233 and 34 pounds from 199! I can do it and there is no looking back or resting! I am Dorie, "just keep moving, just keep moving" (name that movie)

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember you being that heavy in high school, but I left home in 1979. You're doing GREAT. July 1 is 25 weeks, so you should be able to make it. I'd love to come out and help you pick out a NEW outfit for the wedding. Love and Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete