Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Beginnings

I am excited to start the new year. I have been coasting through the holidays but I am really looking forward to this new year. I have set a goal to lose 37 pounds by July 1st. That will put me below 200 for the first time since high school and just in time for my in-laws 50th anniversary party! It will be fun to see everyone that I haven't seen in a while and let them see the new me! Hope you are setting goals and sticking to them. It really feels good!

3 comments:

  1. You can totally do that! I have a goal to gain about that much by then...I'm hoping it's only that much and not the 50 I usually gain with each baby lol!
    Keep it up, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this means you'll find some time for a quick vist???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see u Henry will wonder where his "pillows" went!

    ReplyDelete