Friday, August 20, 2010

255!!!!

This is my best week to date. I lost 5 pounds! Wow, I was not expecting it. I thought maybe 2 or 3. You could have blown me away with 5. I am excited and feel great. I am not just in the 50s by a bit, I am in the middle. I can see the 40s around the corner! I was so pumped up I got on the treadmill and actually walked at 3.2. Then I ran 2 times for a minute just to get the feel of it. I went up to 3.7 to do that. I shaved about 1 minute off my mile and had fun doing it.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Ruth! Keep up the good work. It will pay off. I'm so proud of you. I need to get back on the workout horse. Reading your adventures makes me want it more. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go! you remind me its been all week i haven't been to the gym! look at you motivating everyone else...love you

    ReplyDelete