Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cupcakes - No I did not eat them!

I just thought I would post. I am still working hard. I wasn't very excited this weekend but I still kept my eating down. Today I went to the gym and upped my excercise by 5 minutes so I am still going good. I started on the treadmill at 2 and now I am up to 3 and 20 minutes. Then I stayed on the bike 'cause there was a good show on. Can you believe that I worked out while watching a showdown to bake cupcakes?! That is too weird. I will not be weighing in this week, I am going out of town and will not be here on Friday. But I am working out tomorrow before we go and I am going to be as active as I can. I could weigh in on Saturday but I thought it would be best to wait till next week. I am too worried about the weight loss and do not want to get discouraged. If you think I should weigh in on Saturday let me know with a comment. Anyway I keep working, I will be in the gym on Saturday and I am packing the lunches for this trip and it will be healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I suggest weighing in on either thursday or saturday just because for me it helps to keep my goal in my head. If I go longer than a week without stepping on the scale I get lazy and forget my goal.
    have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete