Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Friday Again

Well, I am bummed out! I went to the gym today and weighed in. I am at 274, that is 3 pounds down from last week. I know that everybody thinks that is great but I am working like a dog and 3 pounds in just not enough. If I had 30 pounds to lose maybe those numbers would be great but I have 125 and I should be losing twice that much each week. I do not think I should be losing double digits like the biggest loser contestants but 3 pounds? That does not match the effort I am giving this. Before I get comments let me just say that I am not giving up, I can't. I do not want my kids to think that when you don't get what you want you just stop trying. I just don't feel like I am succeeding either.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Ruth! I know it's frustrating. At least it wasn't a 3 pound gain.

    Look at what you are eating at what time of day. Try shifting the bulk of your calories to the first half of the day, and stop eating at least 2 hours before you go to bed. (and staying up to midnight or beyond could sabotage you--earlier bedtime is a must to lose weight and get healthy.)

    Ok, how's that for a whole lot of unsolicited avice?? You can do it...keep it up and don't get discouraged!
    LOve you

    ReplyDelete