Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Puppies, Freezers, and Rain

The exercise gods are mocking me. On Monday I found the door to my deep freezer open and spent 12 hours cooking meat. On Tuesday I worked with my trainer for the first time and it was good but I only got about half the time in the pool and the heavens opened and the rain came down and the thunder struck and we ran inside. I had to run home with the kids cause we have puppies and they are not always smart enough to go inside. Today people kept calling and then a neighbor had an emergency and I took her kids. I stayed active and ate carefully and tomorrow I will be at the gym for sure, I am meeting my trainer again. I really like doing that, I feel like I am stretching myself. I am thinking that instead of water aerobics I will do cardo, I really like that too. Well, the pups survived and so will I. I really think this is a journey, one day at a time. I will make it.

1 comment:

  1. I found you! Yes it is a journey, not a destination. YOu never arrive at health and then stop working at it. It's a concious decision you have to make everyday. And even if the weight does not come off as fast as you want, it's going downward and that's the goal. Just keep doing it!!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete