Monday, May 24, 2010

Day One

I am proud! I was not able to work out today cause Joshua had a big test a MD Anderson. But it was a good start anyway. I went to the gym and met my trainer and worked out a plan. Then I followed my diet. I had a chicken breast sandwich but didn't eat the top bun for lunch. I had healthy snacks and a salad with lean ham for dinner. I am having a little popcorn for a snack before bed. I also listened to my trainer and "walked with purpose" as I was going here and there. Tomorrow is my first work out and I am nervous. I am also excited and think it will be fun. One of the things I am doing is weighing in every Friday except this one. I think it is too soon so I will do it next week. BUT, I do have my starting weight. I weighed in this morning so I could get the number. 286 Sad but the way I look at it, I have no were to go but down! I am looking forward and planning to keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment