Monday, May 31, 2010

Holidays and Temptations

I did ok! I had more than I should have but not enough to hurt. I had salmon and salad and 1 piece of corn for dinner. The bad things were that I buttered the corn (only a little) and I snuck a bite of brautwurst. I do not think I am going to diet hell for that. Also, I made it to water aerobics this morning so that helps. For breakfast I had 1 hard boiled egg and an orange and then for lunch a 100 calorie granola bar and some wheat chips. When I write all that down I am worried that it was alot of carbs but I still feel ok about it. I can't wait for the time when I will be used to this eating and it will be second nature and not so much work. I enjoyed the day and that is important. I want this to be a life style change and not a diet that I fail. Tomorrow is another day and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment