Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Getting Started

I decided that this journey needed to be started right so I enrolled in a healthy eating class at our YMCA. My usual antics happened right away. After the first class I was excited to tell my friends all I had learned the next day when I was back at the Y for my kid's class. After we talked about healthy eating someone brought up what you fix at a funeral. (they said that calories don't count there) and I told them about a recipe that I have for funeral potatoes. I can't make them anymore but the ladies asked what was in them. Of course right as I am explaining how to make these gooey, high calorie, high fat potatoes the wonderful lady teaching my class walks by. I am sure she thinks I have not learned a thing! Anyway I did learn a lot and I am looking forward to the changes I am going to make starting next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment